Just 2 capsules a day for
Miriqa®’s proprietary blend of 100% drug-free nutraceutical ingredients is clinically-proven to improve hair growth.
Be confident in your own hair
- Patients with Alopecia (hair loss, baldness on the scalp) generally exhibit lower levels of antioxidants on their scalp area as well as a higher Lipid Peroxidation Index (meaning higher chance of oxidization).
- Volunteers saw a 34.5% increase in mean numbers of hair, after 8 months of supplementation. While the mean number of hairs remained or declined for those in the placebo group, volunteers on Tocotrienol saw a significant increase in hair counts especially from month 4 to 8.
- Tocotrienols belong to the Vitamin E family and are known to be potent antioxidants, with absorption rates being 250% higher than other Vitamin E products.
- 40% of subjects showed hair increases of more than 50%.
- Mode of Action: Beta Catenin is a protein that is required to activate hair-specific stem cells, so that hair shafts can advance from the Telogen phase to the Anagen phase (rest -> growth phase). Tocotrienol enables Beta Catenin to be activated so that stem cells can be induced and as a result, hair follicles can be regenerated.
- Saw Palmetto Berries are believed to inhibit Type 2, 5-alpha-reductase, an enzyme that converts Testosterone to DHT which is destructive for hair follicles.
- Saw Palmetto Berries block the conversion of Testosterone into DHT. DHT attaches to, and triggers receptors to miniaturize hair follicles, which eventually results in thinner hair shafts.
- The earlier the treatment for hair loss begins, the better the outcome. Saw Palmetto Berries can be considered as a valid approach in treating mild to moderate Androgenetic Alopecia.
- A good alternative for individuals in whom 5-alpha-reductase inhibitors cannot be used. Unlike 5-alpha-reductase inhibitors, Saw Palmetto Berries is also safe for women with hair loss issues.
- Just like the skin on your face, the scalp also loses collagen as you age, resulting in slower hair growth and dormant hair follicles.
- When collagen production slows down (around age 30), the strength of your hair follicles can be affected. Collagen makes up more than 70% of the dermis at the hair roots. Collagen is alike the scaffolds required for a strong and healthy scalp. Reduced collagen levels over time leads to diminished hair growth and thinning hair.
- The unique Tripeptide Collagen has a low molecular weight which makes it very easy to absorb into the body, as compared to other collagen products with much larger molecules that make absorption difficult.
- Clinical studies have shown increase in thickness of hair shafts in volunteers after consuming Tripeptide Collagen.
Subjects using Keratin Forte showed a statistically significant improvement in reducing hair loss at Day 30 with a 16.9% improvement. This further improved at Day 60 (38.9%) and Day 90 (46.6%). In the Keratin Forte group, both growth phase (Anagen) and resting phase (Telogen) improved resulting in less hair being pulled out. Clinical evaluation also concluded that hair shine and brightness had improved in 87.5% of the Keratin Forte volunteers.
Hair Growth Cycle
All 3 ingredients in Miriqa® Professional Hair Nutrition Supplement works synergistically to help every stage of the hair growth cycle; to promote a healthier, fuller head of hair.